Thursday, June 7, 2007

The world does not revolve around me!

Let me just say I love blogging! whew!! it's almost as addictive as my crackberry.

it beats looking for a decent soul to talk to. Humans are sheisty and are likely to use your innermost secrets against you. Back to my header,Someone said this to me today, it didn't hurt my feelings because I was insensitive to whatever this individual was dealing with, but it made me realise a lot about friendship.

I pride myself in being that friend that will go the nine yards, I offer help when I need help myself. I rememeber a certain circumstance where I was critically ill, yetI logged bags and bags of luggage with wedding favors to be shipped to Nigeria. I offered to do this and a lot more to the tune of $6000 in credit card debt, which I'm still struggling to pay off.

What did I get in return, this so called friend sold me out and betrayed me, she stabbed me in the back and is still asking me for favors till date.

Back to this dear friend who is dealing with "ish". I hold no grudges and I have moved ahead of the anger of knowing I was lied to and betrayed" under the disguise of his insecurity. I was being me, will always be me.

I do have this to say thougth,I might not have hair flowing down my back, might not be all light skinned and all, but I have a genuine heart and the desire to give of myself and love selflessly.

6 comments:

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Nice to know you think of yourself as a queen!!! Nice post and thanks for stopping by my page... I appreciate! WELCOME TO BLOGGING! See U around! Laterz..

Anonymous said...

awwwww thats such a good way to see urself amd express urself too.
Being selfless is the best. Keep being you.

Love ur blog, and thanks for dropping by mine. I'll definitely be back for more, lol.

And yea welcome to blogsville(as we call it)lol. In btw, hav u heard about the blogville idol, if u havnt u can know more about it on here (http://blogvillepopidols.blogspot.com/) to see if u'r interested. It shld be good fun. See u around.

BlogVille Idol said...

BLOGVILLE IDOL

Hey guys as you know the BLOGVILE IDOL CONTEST Would be kicking off on 11th JUNE 2007...Please help us make it a succes by participating..We already have our contestants(fellow bloggers)who would be singing in the voice comment player on the blogville idol page.We need you to listen to them and vote..Pls check our page (the Condition on entry) and see what is required for u voters to do and your voting dates,the voting poll would be up soon..Pls help us turn this to a success...and pls visit the page frequently...Tanx for ur support as we try to spice things up in blogville

My 2 cents said...

@nyemoni,
Thanx for the kind words.
@chicala,
Chicala go full e pass shayo oya point and kill you go carry dey go!! classic. Love the name. Thanx for stopping by.
@Blog idol,
I wanna be a judge so bad..be the simon cowell in the group and totally piss pple off.

SET said...

Don't stress, we live and learn. One thing i would say don't go beyond your means again. I have a hard time not sharing and not giving, but you have to control yourself. Some people become reliant and it sucks because they are user and opportunists.

My 2 cents said...

@ Set,
Thanx love, we live and we learn!