Thursday, June 21, 2007

Converations on a subway ride!!





I really don't like to sound like I am preaching every damn time, but I really need to share this.
As socially and might I add fachionably conscious as I want to be on my blog, I also want to call attention to all miscreant behaviors that devalue us as black people.

I ride the subways to and from work, and truth be told I encounter all sorts of ish, I have met crazies and weirdos, but nothing beats this conversations I'm about to share with y'all.
One day, I happened to have to leave work early ro run some peronal errands, it was about the same time middle and high school let out, and I swear what I'm about to tell you is a true story:

Cut to Scene 1:

Shantrell and deanvitta get on one stop and this is the conversation between them, I was not eavesdropping as they were right in my face!

Shantrell: Did you see that n***a shane, son just got paid, heard he got a summer job!
Deanvitta: word!

Shantrell: word to his m****f***ing mama, I'm checking him real hard now, he tried to holla at me last week, I was like n**ga, hell to the N to the No!, but then I heard from my cousin juan he just got a job, so I ma holla at him, sway that n**ga to the side, give him a taste what!!

Deanvitta: you a trick!

Shantrell: my mama's a trick, b**ch, I'm a ho, I gets paid!!

And both of them Lawl!lawl!lawl!

These heifers cannot be more than 13 years old. When did it become fashionable to declare yourself a whore and your mother a trick?

Next scenario sadly is not any less distasteful.

Mama trey and trey got into an argument, as they enter the subway car. Voices got raised and we all had no choice but to listen to the foolishness called a conversation between mother son:

Mama trey: N***ga I aint gon tell you one more time, next time I see that bi**ch devonne in my house, I'm cutting her!!

Trey: You ain't gonna do nothing like that, ma I keep telling you she my baby mama and I loohe her!

Mama trey: Fool you know that child ain't yours!. I don told you, I know all my grandbabies and that lil ni**a ain't yours, devonne's hot ass been around the block more times than a ride at six flags!

(Note that voices are raised now and everyone in this subway car is bewildered as to what will compel anyone at all to put their business out on the streets, more like on the subway. Mama trey who can't be anything less than 50 yrs old and about 300 pounds, is huffing and puffing, out of breath and obviously very pissed off!

Trey: Ma, I suggest you show some respect to my gurl, I aint said nuthin bout dem crackheads that be coming by the house.

Mama trey: Atleast dem crackheads got cheddar! You aint about nuthin trey, nuthin! They pay the rent, you lay up in that house all day doing nuthin but bring all these tricks in my house, eat up all my food, and have all these damn babies.

Trey: Ma, why you gotta talk about my babies, you know I'll die for my kids, I loohe my kids.

Mama: trey, you know sometimes I wonder about you, I really wish I'd done right by you. Your sister aint turned out better than you, she's caught up in the streets, your brother's been in jail since God knows when, and you probably are more f**ked up in the head than any n**ga I know.

Trey: how you gon put all our bidness out here on the train, I aint even gon say nuthin, just go on yak on like you always do, always talking shit bout stuff!

Mama trey: I'm talking shit trey, why don't I talk shit to your parole officer when he come by the house. Why don't I tell that n**ga how you still running round with them niggas round the way, selling crack on the block.

Trey: ma!

Mama trey: ma what m***f**ka, what! You got sumthin to say trey, I don't hear you now, didn't think you gonna say nuthin thriflying m***f**ka, b**ch ass punk!

Trey: I hope you happy now!

Mama trey: yeah as long as you not in my space I'm happy! Can't wait to get my stop, all this damn m***af**cka looking at me like they got shit to say to me.. Why people can't mind they own bizness! Dang!

At this point, everyone just prayed to get to their stop and get off safely. I got off the train that day with a heaviness in my heart nontheless.

23 comments:

SET said...

WOW, I AM NOT SURPRISED. These are the types of experience some folks use to generalize the behavior of black people. Extremely sad.

How are you doing?

My 2 cents said...

@Set,
I am good ma, what's up with you? Are yo loving this nice weather!

SET said...

I am but it is so hot up here in Maryland. I think that V.B outfit is so hot, the bag looks like the bag was made with the dress in mind.

My 2 cents said...

@ I know, she needs to mail me the entire outfit. love, love it!

Confused Naija Girl said...

sad but true. its embarssing. black people need to clean house and examine their culture and their life. you are in maryland i am close to you but i am not saying what state. LOL

My 2 cents said...

@CNG,
Sorry babes, don't live in Maryland.You are Probably talking about Set.

Naijadude said...

Its funny, its sad! People still live like that?
Your blog is interesting, how come I havent noticed it all this while?

Unknown said...

Started reading ur Blog! very interesting post.. live in NY as well.... different characters all day everyday.. never been able to mix up with dem Akata peeps.. totally different mind set.. they say all AKATAS have that screw missing and are all the same lol.. sometimes i think that the oyibo people did something to their genes o.. maybe they embedded their fore fore fore peeps with some cyborg chip that make them act obscene. i guess the missing factor is that the AKATA's have no CULTURE and are somewhat suffering from the consequencies of having IDENTITY CRISES... very sad but kind of adds up..

OSB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BlogVille Idol said...

hey pple,the contestants have sung their rock songs...pls listen to them via our voice player and vote for ur favorite.and pls leave us a comment.tanx

TMinx said...

Lol, teww mad.

Admin UD said...

It's really disgusting as well as disparaging, to say the least. They're all products of a very very bad upbringing. Joke's on them though!

'nuff said!

Anonymous said...

lmao.. this is fucking funny no lie.. as in are these people seriously serious.. i feel sorry for them sha... what it must be to not know anything else...

My 2 cents said...

@Naija dude,
Thanx or stopping by, just saw your pix, you're fine sha! I started blogging exactly two weeks today,so now you found me..

@sir,
I'm not divulging where I live but the akata thing is a state of mind, they aer not all bad.

@Virgo stream,
I don't know about misplaced identity but ignorance is wide spread.

@Tmix,
Teww mad ma, teew mad!

@Ugo daniels,
Nuff said, my broda..

@ONB,
Yeah, I hope they know that feeling...

Ubong Da said...

that is western civislisation for you.

exschoolnerd said...

lol..cracked me up.

My 2 cents said...

@Ubong da,
How is this western civilization?, you confuse me.

@Ex school nerd,
lol!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

OMG!but seriously this are the pple that give bad pple a black name and make them put all african americans in a box!just on friday too i had a similar experience on the bus,i hardly take d bus but i had to on friday and girl i was like what!...this girls could not be more that 15yrs old..they were cussing,dropping d f-word about the place,being loud on d phone,chewing gum like whores,dressed like asewo 10k....i was like were are their parents? even while i was at the bus stop..there wera couple of black guys like 14yrs old fighting in d middle of d road ..like in d middle of d road...i was like God pls dont let them pull out guns here!it is sad

Anonymous said...

lol, teeww funny. Like mother like son.

My 2 cents said...

@Pink Stin,
Sad is the word!
@Chicala,
"it is what it is"

Cheetarah said...

This is rilly good,will make good dialouge for a book,funny doe its kinda the other way round hea.Ive heard the first convo on the tube and it was rawer and they was white folk

My 2 cents said...

@Chetarah,
Foolishness abounds all over, does not fear race or ethnicity.