Monday, June 11, 2007

My Crackberry!


I am dedicating this post to my crackberry..
My crackberry has haunted my life for the past two years. As much as I love this gadget, I have become a fiend and cannot go a minute without a quick fix.
I have been to therapy, had deliverance and was taken to Barbeach for prayers with the "wholi" to no avail.
I want to give up this habit so bad but for reasons that my paycheck is tied to it, I cannot.
I sleep with it, eat with it, drink with it, can't socialize or date as I am constantly looking at it and pissing people off, my whole existence revolves around my crackberry.
what to do? I have asked myself numerous times..But my crackberry just stares at me and like Raspiutta in "Norbit" asks..How're u doing?

11 comments:

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

You need deliverance !!! Holy Ghost FIRE! Na wah for you sha... please don't let your black(crack)berry control you o! have a nice week!

My 2 cents said...

@Nyemoni,
Holy ghost fire!!!lol! Thanx my dear, the thing is controlling me for real.

SET said...

lol u guys are to funny. But no seriously my pda is also addictive. I have friends and family and the boyfriend overseas so I hate missing Unknown calls, so I sleep with mine, eat with it and I am letting go of it a lil now so I take my shower without it it, lol. My excuse is that I have no home phone.

My 2 cents said...

@set,
Same here, I hate to miss calls of any kind with friends and family overseas and the job constantly harassing my life, what is a girl to do?

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

hello! Any body there.....eello!

SET said...

How are you Nyemoni?

My 2 cents said...

@Nyemoni,
I am here, how are you?
@set,
I see you guys are using my blog to catch, I aim to serve, enjoy!

Uzo said...

LOL....Emm...What can i say? Try to take it easy with that thing....

My 2 cents said...

@uzo,
Thanx oh! My sister, I will...

TMinx said...

Lol! Please enjoy your crackberry jo.

My 2 cents said...

@Tminx,
Thanx for stopping by, love your blog!