Thursday, June 7, 2007

Atlast I am here, where I wanna be.

I just want to say I am grateful for a lot of things, mindful of the person I am,yet determined to have a good existence. Has anyone ever regarded themselves as tainted? I have, so many times.

I have beat myself up for the numerous things that has gone right or wrong in my life. I am an achiever and pride myself in working extremely hard for everything I have and own.

Has it always been easy, No! But this journey has been well worth it.

I have matured as an individual and have gained insight into my person. Growth wasn't always easy, but who's to lay claim to what to the future holds.

We are all visitors on this place called earth, we'll all leave one day, but what legacy did you leave for posterity to judge you, what will be said about you to generations to come.. pray please tell.

No comments: