Thursday, June 7, 2007

Meme

I wasn't tagged or anything, just got this off someone's blog and since, I am in a writing mood today "joy". I decided to do it, glad I did actually. It kind of tells where my head is at (excuse my english).

1. Yourself: Me
2. Your partner: ?
3. Your hair: kelis hair cut, with java highlights
4. Your mother: Drama
5. Your father: Calm
6. Your favorite item: Shoes
7. Your dream last night: None
8. Your favorite drink: Cold water
9. Your dream car: Mercedez CLS 500
10. The room you are in: Office
11. Your ex: Ex
12. Your fear: Being alone
13. What you want to be in 10 years: Happy
14. Who you hung out with last night: Bunch of Kids
15. What you're not: Perfect
16. Muffins: Alright
17: One of your wish list items: A Balenciaga Ostrich red bag...
18: Time: Afternoon
19. The last thing you did: Work
20. What you are wearing: Clothes
21. Your favorite weather: Rain
22. Your favorite book: Numerous
23. The last thing you ate: Moimoi and Fried fish.. Believe me..
24. Your life: Evolving
25. Your mood: Stable
26. Your best friend: Christ
27. What you're thinking about right now: Leaving work early
28. Your car: ML 320
29. What you are doing at the moment: Typing
30. Your summer: In Lagos.
31. Your relationship status: single
32. What is on your TV: Dunno
33. What is the weather like: Bright and breezy
34. When was the last time you laughed: Last night on the phone?

4 comments:

SET said...

YOU LOVE MERCEDEZ, LOL. BELENCIAGA IS A SIN, BE CAREFUL THE PRICES ARE A KILLING IT TRULY WILL MAKE YOU Cry, lol

My 2 cents said...

@Set,
Believe me when I say, I have cried a few times..love my mercedez though,won't drive anything else..

SET said...

MY DAD ALWAYS HAD A MERCEDES BUT ALWAYS HAD MECHANICAL ISSUES. IT RUINED MY LOE FOR IT THO, I AM WONDERING WHAT I WANT TO DRIVE NOW, THINKING ABOUT SELLING MY JAG. BUT MERCEDEDES I DOUBT I CAN GOT THOROUGH WHET MY DAD WENT THROUGH.

My 2 cents said...

@ Set,
I don't know what spec your dad had but the American spec is just to love. I have had mine for going on 3 years not, bought it brand new and it has never coughed. Rides easy and sweet on the ice. jags are timeless too, you should try a mercedez...