Friday, June 22, 2007

This blogging sef!

I know it's a little too early to throw in the towel or b**ch about blogging since I just got here, but do I even have any reasons to complain?.

It's been a few weeks and I am already a self proclaimed blog whore. I am hitting up blogs, leaving comments and ish!, replying and even seeking out blogs that doesn't exist. This is not a fad for me, it's serious business.

A few people I know will swear that it can't be me. where does she find the time?.How do you combine a full time job, responsibilities at home, building your own business and now blogging!!!!

Hello! I multitask, I have to. If you live in a crazy city like I do, you need triathlette abilities and therapy of some sort to survive. I have seen a shrink before, thanks to insurance hard earned cash gone to waste. I tell you what is therapeutic, BLOGGING!

My alter ego 2 cents is very prudish, she's in your face, calm and calculative, she's giving advise and admonishing, well that's not me!

That person is not me at all! I'm not that together or calculated, I don't care for people's opinion. I have my eyes on the ish and I gets it!( Let me borrow from my beloved chicken heads).

With a health condition, my parents wanted me to go to boarding house near them, well I emancipated myself at a very young age and went ahead to one very far from them, trying to prove, I could tough it out all by my damn self. That was one of the best decisions I ever made. It changed my entire life and outlook!!

I digress but I'm back, my point is that I happened on a blog while whiling away time on a really boring conference call, read a few more links, finished that call and read some more and by that evening I was hooked. This was months ago, even then I figured, just read and move on and then something really personal prompted a change in my pace.

I needed a sounding board, really do right now in my life. So one day, I sat there at work and looked at myself, I didn't like what I had become. I had started smoking again and had become really edgy, the few times my life had taken those turns, I didn't like myself at all. Had to take matters in my own hands. So, I got on that laptop and "found" myself.

I'm typing away like my life depends on it, I felt a sense of relief, at work I'm putting clients on hold to blog, I get home and instead of getting a meal, I get to blogging..

I read some blogs and become introspective, I read some and shed a tear. I read fineboy's blog and laugh so hard I have to catch myself, that boy is a trip!. I learn from blogging, I catch my mistakes and check myself. I have even made some blog pals in this few weeks too lol!.

Will I throw in the towel now? Naaahhh! Don't intend to, I've always loved to write, it might not necessarily entertain but as long as I get the reader interested in my point of view. That's aight! I am not about games with this thing, I am about a movement of the consciousness of the soul.

If my argument interests you, please by all means say something, encourage me, drop a comment or just send a shoutout to your baby mama or your homeboy. They might just be here checking out my blog..

10 comments:

BOBBY said...

You know i wuv you and i am glad you are on blogville...you bring your own persona...you are like a breath of fresh air...

Blogging is not that bad...

Muah!

SET said...

Please don't go. We need you, I hope I am one of your blogging pals cus I think of you as one of mine. I check your spot faithfully. I was wondering why I din't see a new post the last few day but hey, we all have a job that we need to do to pay the bills. Blogging is a good way to let out the anxiety that boredom brings.

My 2 cents said...

@Bobby,
we loohe you bobby...so "D" came into town this weekend and we had a one on one two aside conversation,he told me his side of the story..
He's dating again so atleast we know that marriage is over! Too sad though!
@Set,
You are my number one blog pal and I aint't going nowhere babz, blogger for a long time I hope.

Anonymous said...

lol you are hilarious... i love you! love ur blog.. ur interestin and smart and of course you and set are 2 of my favorite fashionistas... rock on mami

BlogVille Idol said...

HEY bloggers,we are still kicking it on blogville idol ..this is the 2nd to the last session and we have 5 contestants left!pls go to our page and listen the contestants via the voice comment player and vote for ur favorite..pls dont forget to leave us a comment ..tanx PINKPEKE PRODUCTION

Admin UD said...

Please, don't throw in the towel as i like your perpectives so much. Don't worry, i'll always be hitting up whenever you update. It's a promise.

As shout outs are not allowed on ya blog. I wanna wish my baby girl the best of luck in ya exams. Naruca, i love you..Mwuaah! Can you play the song, Umbrella by Rihanna for her listening pleasure...lawling!!!

Uzo said...

Blogging is good for the soul...You get to reaveal as little or as much as you want, be yourself or morph into someone else....Enjoy it...

My 2 cents said...

@ONB,
Love you too sweets, thnax 4 for the kind words.

@Blogville idol,
Una neva finish? I have to go back and judge by force.

@Ugo daniels,
Lawling!I normally won't do this but since you asked.
I am going to play Umbrella by Rihanna for Naruca, even thought I can't stand that song. Naruca this one's for you from your boy Ugo.."You can stay under my Umbrella, ella, ella, eh eh eh, under my umbrella ella ella eh eh!
Good luck in your exams,Ugo I'm not throwing in the towel just yet.

@Uzo,
Thanx, I rather prefer to pour out my soul here.

Cheetarah said...

I second bobby! Do ur thing

My 2 cents said...

@Cheteerach,
Thanx ma, how's it going?