Sunday, June 10, 2007

Let us Pray for these souls..








Okay I am moved to seek help for these ladies, lest they take the path that ladies before them have gone and end up six feet under. But before then I'll like to offer my 2 cents....
Nicole Richie needs to eat something before she breaks in two.
Paris Hilton needs someone to slap the daylight out of her, buy her some damn sense!.
Lindsay Lohan needs a timeout not rehab, and her mother needs some growing up to do herself, I find it hard to comprehend who the adult is here.
The olsen twins should please send their clothes to the drycleaners and take a bath, brush their hair do something,..dang!!!

4 comments:

SET said...

LOL, IT IS SO TRUE. LOVE YOU BLOG ALREADY. THX FOR COMING BY MINE.

My 2 cents said...

@set.
Thanx for the kind words, please come back...love ur blog too..

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

This is so funny!!! Girl you be case o! LOL... this got me laffin hard...

My 2 cents said...

@nyemoni,
Honestly these girls need deliverance!