Thursday, June 7, 2007

My vices

I have a lot of vices and my good sides too, I am a work in progress but just know I am not going to let go of most of my bad sides, what can I say I'm human like everyone else.

Here it goes:

1) I am a label whore, I collect designer accesories like my life depends on it, I can afford it I guess but the few times I haven't been able to, believe me I have cried.

2) I struggle to forgive, it might take me a while to forget but I hardly forgive.

3) I smoke under a lot of pressure, I am smoking now and I kind of need a nicotine and caffeine mix to deal with the weight on my shoulder now and then.

4) I am not the nicest person when I wake up in the mornings, not a morning person at all.

5) I find it nauseating for anyone around me, anyone at all to pick their teeth or make sounds of any kind either nasal or from their throat.

6) I hate lies and being lied to,it dimnishes integrity for the liar and if I can' trust you, I can't be around you.

7) I hate an untidy environment and a dirty living space, if I could afford a help to just come in and clean everything in my house every second I would, but since I can't, I am forced to clean every minute.

8) I hate doing dishes, hate, hate it. I have to now cause I don't have a dishwashing machine, but as soon as I get this Balenciaga bag I've been saving for, I am off to home depot to get this GE beauty I saw online.

9) I will not get off the phone if the conversation is good, that is hard to come by these days but I will talk for days with anyone who grabs my intellect.

10) Last night but not the least, I don't get men. I have tried in my short experience to understand them and just when I think I have a hang of it, they go and do some silly ish and then I am back to square one.


No comments: