Thursday, September 27, 2007

What happened to Blogville..














































What's up y'all. it's been way quiet and a little too quiet in Blogville, where's all the love. Tell me where did it go!!!. I've been pretty busy myself, Getting ready to hit Lagos for xmas for the first time in 10 years. Yes y'all, I haven't spent Xmas in Nigeria in 10 years and I am just so psyched about it. Technically, I'll be working but I'll still be around family and friends, so we'll see how it works out. I hit y'all up with a few more dresses and style Icons, I'm inspired by a lot of people and dresses, maybe I'm getting intouch with my feminine side or inspiration. Oh well, so bloggers, let's meet in Lagos, check on it.. it should be fun.

9 comments:

Omodudu said...

I noticed the decline in enthausiasm in blogville a few months ago. I guess the novelty has worn off now. But its all good. Blogging could be a chore sometimes if you allow it...

laspapi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laspapi said...

What happened? I have my theory too, though I'll add Omodudu's submission to my views.

Read a comment he (omodudu) posted somewhere a few months ago saying some of the issues dwelt on in blogville were a waste of real estate. I agree. Bloggville had/has the potential to be a place where policies are shaped, whether political, societal or cultural. When it becomes a forum for vendettas, the value of the estate plunges. (You should see the kind of comments funmi iyanda blocks)

Looking forward to you hitting the Nigerian market, 2 cents.

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

let me know when u get in to lagos babes. we still need to do that photo shoot o!!!

Anonymous said...

oh yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..... i'm coming to naija this xmas as well... yayyyyy

Uzo said...

Halle Berry & JLo are my style icons....

I thought i was the only one noticing the lack of activity on blogville...But i think life is getting in the way...And then the nastiness that crops up every now and again has made people wary

Ms. Catwalq said...

nothing happened in blogville

1. summer is over and everyone is back to school or work

2. There was too much drama this summer and many people either fled or locked down access to their blogs

3. some of us are still ploughing .

Unknown said...

I'm guilty of slacking from blogville but hopefully I'm back on form. I'm going to Lagos too! Wow, you should be excited, you'll love it!

Love all the photos you put up, I must confess I'm a bit of a fashion whore.

My 2 cents said...

@All,

I am so looking forward to Lagos at Xmas. I am super excited, will be doing a lot of dresses for all fashion lovers. Thx all