Tuesday, September 11, 2007

These celeb's stylist did their homework!!



I watched the foolishness called the VMAs on sunday, I was actually supposed to be in VEGAS for the show courtesy of a dear friend, but cancelled cause I was indisposed and I'm sure glad I did.. A lot celebs turned up aight.. while the rest were just blaaahh...I always say get a stylist and it's not because I'm one. In all the hurry, you can make a poor choice that can honestly haunt you for a long time to come. Meanwhile a stylist has all your stats and has days to plan and shop to give you a total transformation for the big day. I'm big on "less is more" it doesn't have to be too much to be a whole lot. And as for Britney spears, I have one word" that child needs Jesus"!

































































8 comments:

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Seriously she needs deliverance from whatever is afflicting her...lol...How've you been?

My 2 cents said...

Sweets,

I've been well, busy but well! Thx love..

Manda said...

Plz o! i want to beg for a pics for my tomoro's blog parry. Can i get a gurl on a black dress & red pumps? thanx in advance.lol

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

think J-Lo looks crap!!!!

Uzo said...

I think we all need to give Britney a break...She needs to not push herself for the comeback....she still has till thanksgiving or so to pull out a few good performances to drive her album sales...Her single isnt doing bad so far...

Beyonce looks like the statue of liberty..i really think her mom should stop dressing her

My 2 cents said...

@Manda,

Are you paying for this request?

@36,

I'M sorry you don't like JLO's get up but that's a timeless cavalli piece and I especially like the classic look she gave to it. The dress itself is very rich in texture, teamed with appliques.

@Uzo,

Sweets, right now that child is beyond redemption. Do you know how many young girls are waiting to take her spot. This entertainment business waits for no one. Jive records is losing money. I don't care how good your single is doing and I personally don't think it's doing that good cause I've heard it. if you can't back it up with performance with all the extra pounds you're packing, which can not be excused, then we have a problem..

AMAZONIA said...

Alicia is a dream

My 2 cents said...

@Oui c'est moi,

That she is...