Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Meme from "Moni

Accent: Eastcoast swang, but I speak Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa fluently, so I can flip any accent..
Booze: Don't drink, gets to me and I don't like anything controlling me..
Chore I Hate: washing dishes, my least favorite chore
Dogs/Cats: None, irks my allergies....
Essential electronics: Ipod, blackberry, notebook, camera....
Favourite Perfume: Absolut' by valentino
Gold/Silver: Both
Hometown: Ozara, Imo state
Insomnia: Yes everytime!
Job title: Day husle: Fixed income risk analyst, side but most important hustle: Designer/stylist
Kids: 1 for now and hopefully 3 more!
Living arrangements: Pretty comfortable 3 bedroom, one family house…
Most admired trait: Very hardworking, go getter!
Number of sexual partners: For wetin now?
Overnight hospital stays: Numerous, had really bad asthma growing up.
Phobia: Please don't judge me, short people...
Quote: “As you see me so, I no send you oh! But dat one no mean say I no dey wish you well oh!
Religion: Christianity
Siblings: 7, 3 sis, 3 bros
Time I usually awake: Depends weekdays 7 a.m weekends as late as 5 p.m
Unusual talent: Multi, Multi tasking, like seriously I can do 20 things at d same time and deliver…
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Can’t think of any..
Worst habit: Smoking…
X-rays: Last year after an automobile accident!
Yummy foods I make: Numerous
Zodiac sign: Leo Baby!!

5 comments:

SET said...

LOL, YOU DON'T CARE FOR SHORT? LOL. I LIKE YOU MEME. HOW ARE YOU MY DEAR?

My 2 cents said...

@Set,

What'up ma, been busy as hell. Yeah, don't really get on with short people. They always have something to prove.

Uzo said...

Short people? LOL...Since i come in at 5"3....LOL

My 2 cents said...

@Uzo,

Sweets, that was meant for guys, I should have cleared that fact, you are petit and lovable, not short. You don't want to encounter a short man, their wahala and ego no dey end..

olaoluwatomi said...

hi 2 cents didnt know anyone else was going to complain about the same thing.....thanks for the clarification cos im short but female:)