Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Haute Fashion Magazine launch and My male models...












































Hey y'all... How go dey go?



My life has been crazy busy, since the website went up it's been a lot of work and all, but that's alright, I got into this business to work.


So I dressed four high maintainance models with the prototypes of the high end men's line I intend to debut next year on the linany couture label..Boy was I glad.. We ended up doing the runway at the Haute fashion magazine launch on the roof deck in New York. Pictures are not the best please pardon me, there'll be better ones later..


I was surrounded by hotness but that is not the issue, the issue was getting chicks off my models at the end of the night, one of them is below 21 and I promised his father I'll deliver his son to him safely after the show, So I was the designated driver to 3 grown ass men, in all it was not the easiest task.


You should have seen how shameless some of these girls were, grabbing at them, sreaming "take it off" when they hit the runway,like it was a strip club. In short I became officially embarassed for women that day.



But it was all good though, I am glad people still appreciate good things. My boys are good kids and they get the job done.. The girls who model for my ladies couture line now, that's a different story. I have never seen an obnoxious, self consciuos bunch like those ones, but they are beautiful and very professional when they want to..



I am dressing the founder of "fashion inde", a beautiful South African sister who is has taken over the New York fashion media scene for the launch of the Fashion inde magazine. I will take my female models these time in Ankara couture..pictures will follow..bettere ones too..



Y'all keep praying for me oohh. Well I'm working really hard to debut my line of High end men's wear early next year. The womens ankara couture is ready, but made to order exclusively. The accesories line will come out by the end of this year, and two boutiques will be up and running by december.I will keep y'all in the loop.. That's moi by the way, trying to keep my boys in check.



It's still 2 cents y'all.. Holla @ ur girl..

13 comments:

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

WoW...sounds like you're having so much fun while working! I wish you the very best babes...GOOD LUCK!!

Ms. Catwalq said...

Great job.
where r u based?

SET said...

YOU LOOKED REALLY NICE, YOUR GUYS ARE HOT AND SO I UNDERSTAND WHY THE GIRLS WERE TRIPPING. DID YOU DO ALL THE FITTING AND CLOTHING CHOICES FOR THEM?

My 2 cents said...

@ Nyemoni,

Thanx oh, I really appreciate it..

@Catwalq,

Thanx, I am based in New York and Lagos for now.

@Set,

Thanx ma, I dressed those guys with everything except for their underwear, lol.. Linany couture carries everything on them.

O.šeyï said...

Didn't know those were your models. Was at the Haute show.

Ms. Dami did a fantastic job putting the show together!!

Keep working hard... it'll take you all the way missy. G'luck.

My 2 cents said...

@Osey'
Damn gurl, u could have walked up to a sista and hollaed, damn.. men bloggers and trying to be faceless.

Sweets, it's a small world, next time send a shoutout, I'm always happy to meet well wishers.

what's up tho? it's all love babes, those are the models on the LC labels and they're real cool dudes. We are wroking real happy to make sure it's poppin...

Uzo said...

Wow...Amazing. Things are kicking into high gear. Congrtulations and keep us updated

My 2 cents said...

@Uzo,

Yes oh, it's gradually picking up and I'm ready to work.

@Ladybrille,

Thanks, you inspire me.

Daddy's Girl said...

Wow... great to see a woman pursuing her passion. All the best...

Joy Isi Bewaji said...

this is really impressive! i'm happy for you. did you say u are in lagos? let's get the addy when it's time. great work!!!

My 2 cents said...

@Daddy'a girl,

Thanx love, appreciate it...

@Isi,

We're in Lagos life and direct in at Xmas, with our products and doing a lot of press.. I'll keep you posted, thx love..

AMAZONIA said...

i love ambitious females

My 2 cents said...

@oui c'est moi,

I love you too ma. Thx