Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Linany couture website and all the good stuff!!!

What's up y'all.. I thank everyone who shouted me out on my birthday. That was real special for so many reasons.

I had a blast, I went out everyday of the weekend, which is unacceptable right now cause of my tight schedule, got delivery of a dozen fresh roses and fabulous gifts. Highlight though was when my 5 yrs old said" Happy Birthday mummy, I'll buy you a brand new mercedez with a plate that says '1,2,3 this is my mummy's car"!!. lol! I told him to give me the date of delivery for security reasons, I don't care when he gives it to me, as long as I get it. You can't go making these kind of promises, I don't care how old you are..

But back to the lovely, I would like to debut my company website on this blog, I have to confess I started blogging because of my business, but the "aproko" part of me started My 2 cents". I don't regret it though. it's been a blast, I have met wonderful people, Bobby Taylor, this one's for you ma, Ugo Daniels, you my friend are a man amongst men! I must to find you wife! Sebah Tubman..my sister, your little nephew is still asking after you. I love you guys for real! I appreciate all the love and prayers. The good lord will replenish y'all and light your paths.. it's all love though, we're doing this till the lights go off which aint soon..

I promised freebies to bloggers when I started this and it still holds, you guys keep me going.. I thank y'all and no worry we ar doing it real bigggg....Without further ado, please enter with me to......

http://www.linanycouture.com/

15 comments:

SET said...

AWW THX MA, TELL HIM I AM STILL LAUGHING AT HIM, LOL. I AM PLANNING MY POST ABOUT THE NEW WEBSITE, TRUST ME. YOU ARE THE BOMB. KEEP TRUSTING GOD AND DOING WHAT YOU MAY.

Rinsola said...

Congratulations, and all the best. Off to the website now

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

How sweet! I just love it when kids say sweet words... priceless! OK lemme go check linany couture out!

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

babes, the website is off the hook, but come o, only one thing i want to ask for, who is the fine sexy ass dude you know the one u see fist, damn dat dude is sexy, oya im sending u an email, u have to hook a sister up o!!!! Lol. well done babes.

Miss Opeke said...

Congratulations on movin' up...this makes pipo like me believe that dreams can come true...Gr8 work!!!

UnNaked Soul said...

big ups girl!!!

Confused Naija Girl said...

congratlations dear!
i am happy for you!

Jaja said...

Congrats babes..
lemme go check out the site..

BOBBY said...

2 cents what can i say? Other than Linany is about to take the world by storm.

Folks should wait and see. Heheh~!

Daddy's Girl said...

Awww that is so very cute... your son's words... I can see why they totally made your day. Congrats and all the best!!

Admin UD said...

You wanna find me a wifey? Hmmmmmmm...Now, this could get very interesting :) LOL!

Mimi said...

wow wow wow

well done!!!!!!!

cinnamonqueen said...

Congratulations on setting up your business - website looks sleek!

Uzo said...

Ooooooooh....Let me check out the site....Looking forward to the freebies...

My 2 cents said...

All,

Thanks y'all, you guys inspire me for real, I could never do it without y'all's support and prayers..