Monday, July 23, 2007

Why do women lie!



Oh boy, can I relate to this one! lol!!!


Believe me! some chicks are sheisty enough to lie about anything even the time of day and the color of their eyes lol!!!!


Women lie about everything, name it. Their name, virginity, age, number of men they've been with, hygiene,first time they had sex, if they've had an abortion, their real hair, religion, accent, education,phone number,address, when the sun sets..please feel free to add your own bit because this list is exhaustive.



I tend to believe the reason for most of these lies are circumstantial, Note the pointers below is only in the instance you are feeling homeboy and he needs your stats....Does it mean you need to lie, not necessarily but hey, to each his own.


How would you quantify your affection for a man if he wants to believe you're somebody else. hmm let's see, Best thing to do is tell him what he wants to hear:
  • if he desires a younger woman, by all means necessary shave off 10 years off your real age, who's to tell these days with night cream and wrinkle reducer guaranteed to give that baby skin feel.

  • if he likes perky breasts flip a u turn to Victoria secret, get some angels to lift and seperate your drooling assets.

  • if he wants a religous chick, please believe there are places that will ordain you a deaconess in 24 hours.

  • if he likes a woman who can cook, sneak in a bowl of soup from the nearest African restuarant or your mum's kitchen. Hopefully you can make eba for his viewing pleasure.(please tell me you can atleast make eba, boil some water,pour in a bowl and spray garri on it till it solidifies). You do know what Garri is???

  • if he's a mummy's boy (as most men are), if you have to pretend do it! love that woman like your life depends on it.Take all her BS and worse case scenario incase of a confrontations tell her you aint going nowhere, she might as well get used to you. Luckily she doesn't live with you and will never live with you.

  • if he's big on morals and has a phobia for freaks, can't help you there. That has to be one in million. Most guys will take a lady by day and a freak at night.

  • He likes lighter eyes and long hair, my specialty!. Try the pure hazel contact lens, they have them in disposables, if you do your homework well, he might never know your real eye color and yeah! it's the era of natural weaves.
  • Does he want a woman who speaks proper english, throw a "Britiko" accent on his a$$! even if you were born in Brooklyn or Aba.Talk all proper and "ish", wrap every word around your tongue. Works everytime.

  • If he wants to know how many men you've been with, get all emotional and play the cute kitten batty eyed bitch on him. Tell him you've been with just two (even if you went through a whole dorm of guys in college) and since three is a charm, you're sure he's real special.
I am not justifying irresponsible behavior but if the shoe fits, wear it with panty hose and stocking or whichever applies. Men have been doing it for years, why can't we partake of the foolwangy. Women will continue to do what they have to do to get at a man, including all of the above and men will be men and girls will be girls...... c'est la vie.

But in all honesty, why did it become a norm to instigate falseness to prove yourself, why do we owe the next person an explanation as to how we are and what we are. Yeah life throws a curve ball once in a while but it should never warrant duplicating an entirely different individual just to get a man's approval. Now if he' s rocking your world in the sack (chop knuckle for getting some and getting it good)! lie all you want babes, I ain't mad at you!!!!



11 comments:

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

you know ive never lied about any of such things o!!!! my age, when i first had sex, nothing i no dey lie!! u either like me d way i am or u piss off. lol

ababoypart2 said...

“The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie”

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Honestly, I lie.... but not about important things. I lie to save my neck from wahala, e.g. Hubby asks, "Have you eaten?" I know I've not but if I say no, it'll be wahala so I say, "Yeah, I just ate rice!" lol.. but when it gets to more serious stuff, I prefer to keep mum rather than to tell an unecessary lie!

Uzo said...

LOL...Loving this.....Lies come mback t0o haunt you so i simple stay quiet

Anonymous said...

lmao.. this is funny... i never really do the lie thing.. but i could see how some people would.. and my mom always tells me my attitude and 'truthiness' will change in a few years...

Jaja said...

My 2 cent....i wonder if we would like it better if we all spoke the truth. always. I wonder if we can live with that. all of us

My 2 cents said...

@36,

I applaud you, I lie about my number everytime, cauhgt up with me recently, the guy was very upset. I shouldn't hae since it's really juvenile but hey!!I was being mischiveous.

@ ababoypart2,

You have a valid point there,

@ Nyemoni,

lol, don't we all just lie about eating..

@Uzo,

same here, I stay quiet at times too.

@ONB,

You mum is right, the older a woman gets, the more politically correct she wants to be hence the lies.

@Jaja,

You have a valid point, I don't think I want to know when my man is on top of another woman.

IJEOMA said...

i always used to lie about my sexual experiences with men.. to other men.. But now i dont give a shit.. like me as i am.. or dont like me at all.. either way.. i go dey sufficent

My 2 cents said...

@Ijeoma,

Please file me under guilty as charged, but like you said, let me also borrow from tuface "as you see me so, I no send you oh"!!

SET said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL THIS SO TRUE. WHY ARE YOU NOT DOING SOME EDITORIAL WORK? YOU ARE GIFTED IN TERMS OF THESE TYPES OF REPORTS AND STORIES. GO FOR IT MAMA. LOVE IT WE ARE GIRLS I LOVE BEING A GIRL EVERYDAY.

Unknown said...

hmmmm.. will a woman lie to a dude if she has an STD maybe?