Thursday, February 21, 2008

MEME

So with lack of time for blogging, here's a meme I stole from Uzo's blog,

1. Honestly, are you in love right now? YES!!!

2. Honestly, what color is your underwear? black lacy G-String

3. Honestly, what's on your mind right now? Linanycouture launch and my trip to naija.

4. Honestly, what are you doing right now?Answering this question, trying to get the hell outta here for my nail appointment.

5. Honestly, what did you do today? Was on a conference call with India for two hours, lost my cool atleast twice, cos it just dragged for ever, I was like are you guys on crack?, it's a risk report, it's not that serious!

6. Honestly, do you think you are attractive? Conceited as I wanna be, I'll go with a heck yeah!!

7. Honestly, have you done something bad today? Cursed out my colleague, he's a damn fool, but it's all love. Cracked and laughed at an older gentleman for having a panic attack, God forgive me.

8. Honestly, do you watch Disney channel? Well Nickolodeon over here, hooked on spongebob.

10. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time? Life, living, loving, laughing.

11. Honestly, do you bite your nails? Can't! Pay annie too much money for these manicures, can;t have that..

12. Honestly, what is your mood right now? Exhausted, need to hop on the train in a half hour and I dread it.

13. Honestly, who do you want to see at this very moment?* My son..

14. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret? Actually No, it's not that kind of party.

15. Honestly, do you hate someone right now? Hell No, why would I do that to myself.

16. Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now? My son, I miss him so much...

17. Honestly, do your wrists hurt? I do not have arthritis so no..

18. Honestly, are you in denial? Should I be..

19. Honestly, wouldn't you rather be having sex right now No thank you..

20. Honestly, is it easier to talk on Blogger than in person? Not really..

21. Honestly, does anyone like you?* Hell Yeah..

22. Honestly, is it going anywhere with them?*it better be.

24. Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly?Yes sir!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol... funny responses... i'll prob try and do this soon... i feel u on the manicures.. lol

My 2 cents said...

ONB,

Wat's up ma, long time no hear from you.

Uzo said...

Ooooh...you did the honestly blog too? Loving this...

Uzo said...

You so need to update more frequently...

My 2 cents said...

Uzo,

Sweets,I am so sorry about my for lack of an english word "truancy".I've just been so busy it's not even funny anymore. You are really cool peoples, we shld totaly do lunch when I'm in Lagos May, check on it ok.

SET said...

LOL, YOU ARE TOO CANDID. FUNNY STUFF.

Uzo said...

Just saw your comment on my blog...Very nice...Now in your industry and yes to lunch hon

My 2 cents said...

How do you like my industry? lol!, been in fixed income for 10 yrs.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

hahahaha. Did I just see your collection at Howard? Or is the lack of sleep affecting me more than I thought it would...



NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

My 2 cents said...

My collections are not debuted yet so they are not on any runways. We'll be in all markets this summer and also taking orders for summer 08.