Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hands down! Italians are the best dressed people in the world.. My trip to Milan..

What's up y'all!!. I know! I know I have no explanations for being missing in action but I've actually been away in Milan, preparing for a photoshoot for my company promos. I tell you running a business is not easy, I want to give a shoutout to anyone who has been able to do that and hold it down cos it's tough.

Well on to the good stuff, I was in Milan all of last week, just got back so with that I greet y'all with a "ciao', and va bene' (which means what's up, or howdy or hello and the other means very good I hope).

I fell in love again with that place but most importantly because I could stand in the middle of Central Milano and gawk at well dressed people all day. Beautiful people, groomed and well put together. Fashion for an italian is a priority, he might not have a home to go to, or ride a bicycle instead of a car (which they actually prefer). But they must, and I repeat must have in- season coats, boots, man bags/briefcase and trenches for the men, and the women, DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON ITALIAN WOMEN! They are a riot...
Case in point, I saw an 86 yrs old woman rocking a Bulgari shades and Burberry trench and this chick was styling effortlessly.









I was also in Sirmeone, Bergamo, Brescia, Mantova, Leone and Carpenedolo. I moved around a lot and had to keep up with a few appointments and business meetings, but its still all good in the neighborhood. I’m back now and I hope y'all are doing okay. Still jetlagged but back to work and looking forward to the photo shoot I am directing for Linany Couture. I will put up more pictures of my trip, until then holla at a sista.

One!





4 comments:

Uzo said...

You sound like you are having a blast...Have fun...

My 2 cents said...

@Uzo,

This wasn't really a fun trip, it wasn't a vacation, it was a business trip that had me all over the damn place.

Ms. Catwalq said...

You are a very bad friend...
very bad friend...
how will you be rubbing all your jollification in my face like that?

so,....what did you bring me come from Italy obodo?

UnNaked Soul said...

:-)
what's your email?